Monday, February 9, 2009

Digital Story TPACK

What is the Content I am using in this story?

I will be doing a book trailer of a recent read. The book is called Heir Apparent. I will use this, and hopefully this technology, to get students in my classes excited about reading a book-or even as an assessment for older students to make their own trailers after they've read the book. I will be using music from a royalty-free website and royalty-free images from gettyimages.com

What is the pedagogy you’ll be using and why is it a good fit with the content?

In accordance with the Utah Core, Standard 1 Objective 2, I will "Use a variety of formats (e.g., drama, sharing of books, personal writings, choral readings, informational reports) in presenting with various forms of media (e.g., pictures, posters, charts, ads, newspapers). "

What is the technology you’ll be using and why is it a good fit with the content and pedagogy?

I will be using digital pictures, digital sound, microphone and I will put it all together using Photostory.

No comments:

Post a Comment